Tuesday, November 16, 2004

birthday

thanx Eileen, Jia Hui, Steffi, Zhou Ang, Hu Shen, Yu Hsuan, Rebaca, and my own sis, Celine 4 all the prezzie and cards and smses. I really appreciate all the well wishes. Though I really hope someone else will remember my birthday. Hu Shen arh u silly gal go all the way to my house just to put prezzie at my doorstep. Thanx dear. :) And yu hsuan too 4 not forgetting my birthday even overseas. And my 'hua1 sheng1 ma1 ma1' arh. (Cassendra) u r the first and last person to call me to wish me happy birthday from 6A u noe. thanx so much for remembering ur 'daughter's' birthday even after so long.
and of course my real mother 4 buying 3 cute cakes for us. one for my grandma, one for me and one for my sister. yup we r celebrating my grandma's birthday wif mine. lucky the cakes were small. can't take any chances can I? haha. jus jokin. wonder if I've really grown fatter during hols. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger hs- said...

Time is 10:23AM now, Zijia is online, Claire is online, CL LiLing is online, & staff Selene just came online. yarhz. all the boring details. but YOU ARE NOT HERE!!!! YOU ARE ON THE PLANE TO AUTRALIA, ENJOYING YOURSELF!!!!muahaha! & i dun think you will read this until you come back. & remember, there's still XinYu's birthday present to you waiting for your return! so dun enjoy yourself until you completely forget about poor us & dun wanna come back! But still, enjoy yourself! Wish you a safe journey to & back from Australia.;)

6:30 PM  
Blogger C~~~@ said...

silly gal. I haven go yet lah!! Plane is tonight! haha. And it's Staff Seline gal. will not not forget u guys enjoying urselves during the party. Without me. *sobs* life is so unfair.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home