pissed
you raise my hopes high
and drop them hard
breaking them into
a thousand pieces.
I tried to fit
the pieces together
but I can't mend the scar.
how many times are you out to hurt me? more than twice over and over again. I tried to forgive you to make allowance for you. Because I thought you cared for me and had not meant to hurt me. But I am human, not a toy who can endure whatever you do to it. To be at your beck and call when you need me and to ditch when you are tired of me.
i thought u said respect is to be gained and not demanded.
and drop them hard
breaking them into
a thousand pieces.
I tried to fit
the pieces together
but I can't mend the scar.
how many times are you out to hurt me? more than twice over and over again. I tried to forgive you to make allowance for you. Because I thought you cared for me and had not meant to hurt me. But I am human, not a toy who can endure whatever you do to it. To be at your beck and call when you need me and to ditch when you are tired of me.
i thought u said respect is to be gained and not demanded.

2 Comments:
hey celia.. that "poem" is similar to the one on jiah's bloggie!
erm.. dear celia arh.. are u still angry wif me for this afternoon's thing... u know when i told u hsuna "booked" her.. i din mean it, really!! actually, i was onli saying the truth.. sry!! =(
who ditched u? who's the one who dare to ditch u? bwhahaha..
no lah. i m not angry withu. just angry with myself. someone ditched me but most importantly, i have ditched myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home