tears on my guitar
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
[Chorus:]
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
[Repeat Chorus]
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see

8 Comments:
woman! <123!
it should not be drew lor. hahahah
yay! celia listening to all the songs i like to hear! :)
-TATTOO
-GRACE KELLY
-OUR SONG
-I'M YOURS
listen!!! :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D
-shinyi
MEINU!!! some t00t told me about your april fool's prank. what a pro bio rep!!!:DD how's life been? your hair grown out? cutting again? GOT MISS ME NOT?? anyway, i've only got dust and fingerprints on my guitar-_-'''
hey kyna oh not drew arh then shd be draw lor... =)
shinyi k i will go listen... =)
HUSHEN!!! AHHH haha. how r u?? lols must be shinyi. im fine although starting to get really busy... yeah hair v long le need to go cut but arh no time...
u have a guitar? o.O
wow! how you know its me. I AM NO TOOT. :P
my hair is getting looong toooo!!!
(hs has everything jay has -.-)
oh yeah. rite shinyi. hs has everything jay has... =) so what's hs's bu4 neng2 shuo1 de4 mi4 mi4?
oh. rite. cannot say. =) ok.
that she secretly love me :D
HAHA. 'Later', you're really humourous. :D. celia! yes i do! as to why, thats my bu neng shuo de mi mi! and no, i do not have everything he has.)): i dun have his talent. nor his pretty, transparent piano! x_X
Post a Comment
<< Home