shock was the best form of anaesthesia
The day that Bri left would always remain fresh in Elsie's mind. She did not feel hurt. Shock was the best form of anaesthesia. It was the aftermath that hit her hard.
Stop treating me like a goddess. I'm not. Dont believe in me. Dont trust me. I'm not who you think I am.
Just because Santa doesn't exist does not stop kids from believing in him.
Well, you're no longer a kid and im not part of your fantasy.
You know what? Yes, Im no longer a kid. An adult will respond in a logical, rational manner. Just leave, Bri. Leave my life alone.
And just like that she watched her soul detach from her body.
Stop treating me like a goddess. I'm not. Dont believe in me. Dont trust me. I'm not who you think I am.
Just because Santa doesn't exist does not stop kids from believing in him.
Well, you're no longer a kid and im not part of your fantasy.
You know what? Yes, Im no longer a kid. An adult will respond in a logical, rational manner. Just leave, Bri. Leave my life alone.
And just like that she watched her soul detach from her body.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home