Unknown
Oh my gosh! Really?
She smiled.
That's wonderful!
Her smile widened into a grin.
I know! It's truly amazing.
Her sparkling teeth gleamed.
Yes, yes. Unbelievable really!
Her lips were stretched tight.
Congratulations! Remarkable.
You wonder how far it can go.
Life is just another letter
added to a lie.
She smiled.
That's wonderful!
Her smile widened into a grin.
I know! It's truly amazing.
Her sparkling teeth gleamed.
Yes, yes. Unbelievable really!
Her lips were stretched tight.
Congratulations! Remarkable.
You wonder how far it can go.
Life is just another letter
added to a lie.

3 Comments:
Life is just another letter add to a lie.
How true.
Hey hey! I like this poem. sarcastic.. nice :)) yeah felt that it was a unique take on hypocrisy. I like the last sentence esp... :)) yay you are becoming more perceptive as a poet! keep on with the double/triple meanings.. and your intention will be CRYSTAL-clear! haha :)) gogo celiata!
hi eileen!
haha kyna. i get it. crystal. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home